Presentation Information & Template
Deadlines for Cloud Connect 2013 Presentations
Presentations are due October 4th.
If you are a panelist and not sure if you need a presentation, please contact
Cloud Connect 2013 Presentation Template
Download the Cloud Connect 2013 Presentation Template and the Cloud Connect Logo.
Submit Your Presentation
Once you have your final presentation ready to submit, please follow these steps:
Name your final with the format of LastName-SessionTitle.ppt or .pdf. For longer Session titles, please abbreviate.
Speaker Last Name: Miller
Session Title: 6 Tips for Creating a Successful Presentation
File Name: Miller-6Tips.pdf
If your presentation is a large file, please compress it into a .zip file.
If you encounter any issues please contact
Standard Audio/Visual Set
- (1) Projector and Screen (1024x768)
- (1) Wireless Lapel microphone (Wired in Sponsored Session Rooms)
- (2) Tabletop microphone
- (1) Podium Microphone
- (1) 6 port SVGA Switcher
- (1) Speaker Timer
- (1) Internet Connection
- (1) 8 port Switch
- Make sure to bring a copy of your presentation with you on-site.
- Cloud Connect 2013 will provide microphones, a laptop with your presentation already loaded, projector, screen, sound system, and internet connection.
- If you have any additional A/V request(s), contact
prior to October 4th.
- Avoid sales pitches and commercial presentations. Experience shows that you will represent your company best by giving an educational, informative presentation.
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including meeting rooms). Sales literature distribution is limited to exhibitor booths only. For more information or to learn about Cloud Connect sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact Kristen Nicasio at
, or visit http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/chicago/exhibitor-sponsor-opportunities/.